1) you haven’t slept properly since you conceived…
2) you haven’t had meal where, you didn’t get a su-su/potty/crying call..
3) you haven’t watched a movie in months…
4) you are adding an extra “ee” at the end of almost every word (i.e. Dogee, Khelee, Ghumee, Giree…..)
5) your friends want to discuss latest fashion trends, movies etc. & you want to discuss your kid..
6) when you are talking to a friend who has a child, then you both crib about how difficult your children are..
7) each and everybody (strangers in mall, neighbours, your unmarried friends, your kaki’s mama’s cousin’s daughter’s MIL) gives you an advice on how to raise your kid.
8) you call your spouse “papa” in front of your kid.
9) you can talk about best brands of sippers, baby foods, prams, baby cloths with great authority.
10) children in the neighbourhood start calling you Auntie 😦
11) you get excited at the site of a dog, train, pigeon, cow (basically whatever excites your child)…
12) you don’t mind cows on the road (you actually feel particularly thankful for a cow on the road, when its sight helps in subsiding a tantrum)
13) you know meaning of the words colic, BPA free
14) you sometimes feel that you are on the border of being insane
15) you are heard singing nursery rhymes
16) you go out to shop for you & come back with cute little dresses for your kid
17) you realize, how great your mom is for tolerating you till date…
That’s all folks…….
Plz add your thoughts….