Sorry for killing “Kolaveri Di” in the title…Plz don’t take out your Kolaveri on me…
This is about how Zini irritates me by saying Aape Aape (meaning on my own) at all the wrong times….Here are those times when i get the kolaveri…
1) So if i try to feed Zini, she says Aape Aape, after which she plays with the food, throws it around & generally makes a mess of it. actually the girl didn’t let me feed her since she was 1 year old, initially by pushing my hand away & taking charge of the spoon then by saying the much dreaded Aape Aape..
2) We are in a hurry & i try to pick Zini up, so that we can move faster, the girl protests by saying (you guessed it right) Aape, Aape..and adding “Zini, walkeeeee……”
3) i am trying to wash her hands & madam says Aape Aape (We end up throwing water on both of us!!)
4) bath time….she wants to pour water Aape Aape, apply soap Aape Aape, wants to wear her cloths Aape Aape..
But there are few thing that she doesn’t want to do Aape Aape, and i badly want her to do that on her own
– sleep… I tell her, “Zini, Chader odh kar Aape Aape so jao”…. This time the girl doesn’t say Aape Aape, she says “Mumma, Godi” & sleeps in my lap..Ufff…Help me…….
–pedal her cycle- she wants me to push her cycle, won’t learn to pedal 🙄