I did a post on this here, realized that i missed these points (i am sure i have missed many more points, if i remember them one more post on that ;))
So here is the reloaded list of You know you are a mom when:
1) Car keys are found in veggie basket
2) Veggies are found in toy basket
3) Toys are littered all around the house
4) sorted laundry is un-sorted immediately
5) 58.9% of all the utensils are to be washed again because your kid tried to make “aalu” using all of them (you actually don’t mind that because this means peace of 11 mins)
6) temperature setting of your washing machine (or any setting of any machine that is within reach of those little hands) is changed every time you run it
7) you turn hair-stylist, dress designer, driver, chef (everything rolled into one) for your in-house royal her/his naughtiness…..
8) you actually pay attention when somebody is talking about schools…
9) you want & try to make the world a better place, so that your kiddo enjoys it better…
10) your phone has so many no.s of different doctors saved in it.
11) if you are travelling your luggage invariably includes medicine kit…
12) you talk in a hushed tone when the little lion is sleeping
13) your respect for your mom is still going from strength to strength….