Well as some of you know, my PC had broke down (Thanks to frequent power swings at Noida). And i was out of action.
I am still in the process of reading the posts from my blogroll and commenting on them. Meanwhile i’ll update you on what all we did…
– Zini started School………Yes, the play-school!!! And every morning she goes in with her teacher, without crying or throwing tantrums (touch wood on that)….
– I was initially so clue-less about what to do in absence of Zini, that i even pressed the cloths!!! I mean can you believe it?!?! i hate even folding the cloths and here i am pressing the cloths!!!
– I met a few mommies at Zini’s school and invited them over at my place, so while our kids were at the school, we moms chatted at my home 🙂
– I suffered from severe withdrawal symptoms due to absence of internet ;)…
– I also learnt that, so many day-to-day things that we take for granted, if we don’t have them we just go mad…Like electricity (In Ahmedabad, power outage was a big thing, here, it’s an every day story),
water (Our R.O. broke down and we didn’t have drinking water, so i had to fill up bottles from our neighbour’s home!!),
Computer and internet (The breakdown made me realize, how addicted i am to it)
– We finally bought a UPS to protect our computer 🙂
– I learnt the breathing technique for my swimming and also learnt to swim on my back, i also learnt a new stroke, though i don’t know the name of it 😦
– I have been cooking up a storm in the kitchen (Don’t worry, no casualties ;)). I have been making Khaman Dhokla, Masala Puri, Shahi paneer with tomatoes, Medu Vada, garlic rolls, breads and Masala Oats :). You can find all the recipes here.