Now, i am very late with this, what with my computer break down and Zini’s school!!! But as it is said “Der aaye Durast aaye”…So here is my award story 🙂
Where in fact, both of you(along with GB) inspired me to start my food blog, so actually i find you guys very inspiring 🙂 (Can i pass on the award back to you?!)
My hubby and my cousin J suggested that i write about what all Zini is upto as i am the one spending most of the time with her. Initially i didn’t do that, but after reading a blog post from RM, i decided to start my blog, where i write about my life with Zini and other thoughts that come to my mind. and now i am so hooked to it, i wonder why i didn’t start early!!!!
Thanks again for recognizing how hooked i have become 😉 and these encouraging gestures of yours have inspired me to continue blogging with more vigor, so get ready to get bombarded by more & more torturing posts from me 😉 !!!!
Here are the awards!!!!
Now, as the rule goes, here are 7 facts about me….
– i met my hubby at my first job.
– I have a younger brother who normally complains that i am treated like a princess by our family!!!!
– i don’t know why, but whenever a friend of mine meets my mom, they gang up against me and pull my leg 😦
– I have driven almost all types of vehicles on roads (except Rickshaw and truck/bus 🙂 )
– I am very lazy and i love my sleep. (Probably that is why God sent Zini to me, who loves to disturb my sleep)
– Whoever comes from Ahmedabad (My parents, my hubby, in-laws, friends -mine or my parents’) brings food (Dabeli, Vada-Pav, Sev-Khamni, Mathiya, Chola-fali, Paatra and even Pani-Puri) for us from there!!!
– i taught at the same college where i studied and i was the youngest lecturer in my department, initially 1st year students used to think that i was a senior who came to rag them!!!
And i am passing these awards on to following bloggers, whom i find really enjoyable (their blogs, of course 🙂 ) and inspiring…
R’s mom – She is the one who inspired me to start blogging
Green Boochi – She manages so many things, and makes her family happy :)..and inspired me to start the food blog :)…
Visha – She is very charming, loving, caring and always ready to learn new things…
Destination Infinity – He always does well researched posts, and shares important info with his readers, Thank you 🙂
Nithvin – She is one brave lady, who manages work, home and a kid with great elan…
LifeSong – A very talented mother of a talented daughter Cheebu (can i pass the award to Cheebu also?!!), who i don’t know how manages work, home and Cheebu and manages to make healthy and tasty stuff!!!
My Era– A Very strong person and a very loving mother, do i need to add a great cook?!? you are an inspiration….
Smita – She works, cares for her son and home, buys home, reads books, reduces weight, she is superwoman!!!
Uma– I recently started reading her, but she is so brave (you have to read her “My money, my right. I shall fight for it” post to know that), i find her inspiring 🙂
Maddie– I relate to her so much, and she comes across as such a non-fuss, happy person, i enjoy reading her blog…
Bikram – He got a real award for service to the nation ( queens jubilee Medal), comes across as a very genuinely good person..One question: When do you sleep, Sir?!?