Visha had put me in the hot seat since some time now (well it’s winters and no body minds getting a hot seat 😉 ) i think will get up from it before January ends and the year doesn’t remain exactly new….(Oh and Visha, i hope now your sweater is off?!?!)
1. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
I started blogging about my life with Zini and even started a new food blog about my cooking Adventures!!!
Managed Zini all alone when hubby traveled….
Started gardening in my small balcony and was able to harvest fruits (& leaves!!) of my labour….
2. Did you keep your new years resolutions, and will you make more for next?
I don’t make any new year resolution…
3. What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I am very bad with dates…I can’t remember any dates….
4. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I think i have managed alright with Zini (without loosing my mind 100%, still some 1% mind left!!!!), i would say that is my achievement for the year….
5. What was your biggest failure?
Was not able to reach my healthy weight….
6. Did you suffer illness?
Not illness, but i was diagnosed with severe deficiency of a few Vitamins….
7. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Zini’s 1st Doctor in Noida, read this post to know more….
8. Where did most of your money go?
In paying off the loan…..
9. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Our Vacation, oh wait Zini’s school!!!!
10. What song will always remind you of 2012?
HotDog from Mickey Mouse Club house….
11. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
Happier, much happier….Touch wood…
12. What do you wish you’d done more of?
13. What do you wish you’d done less of?
14. Did you fall in love in 2012?
15. What/Who was your greatest musical discovery?
Zini, the girl can actually manage to sing in Sur (better then me)!!!
16. What did you want and get?
To be able to stay together as a family after hubby completed his MBA…
17. What did you want and not get?
A part-time job…
18. What was your favourite film of this year?
19. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I think this question is about birthday in last year, though i don’t remember much as it was almost a year back….I think Zini was not well and everybody called and talked about how she was…..Oh i was 31 yrs old then…
20. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
To be able work out of the home, part-time….
What Who kept you sane?
22. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
Always take a 2nd opinion when a doctor asks you to get admitted to the hospital….
23. Which new places did you visit in 2012?
24. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year
Sorry, can’t think of a song….Edited to add: I can think of “I Love you” from Barney and friends 🙂
25. Tag some bloggers you would love to read these answers from.
I think Visha has already put everybody in he hot seat…