– If you are newly married…So that you can fall in love (if not already) and learn that love doesn’t stem from how your loved one looks or what he wears (or doesn’t wear!!)…It stems from accepting the way your loved ones as he is…
– If you have been married for years now and can finally go on a vacation alone without worrying about diapers, schools, exams; To enjoy each others’ company once again!!!!
– To once again ride that scooty and this time with your li’l one riding with you!!!
– So that you can see how ocean unites everybody, the little and the old, the rich and the poor, the adventurer and the frightened…The ocean hugs everybody with the same loving waves!!!
– To understand the meaning of the smile the fellow sea bather gives you…..
– To see happy faces everywhere….
– If you like fish, coconut and banana (or any one of them)!!!
– To get a generous dose of Vitamin D!!!!
– To escape the cold wave riding in your city….
– To relax and to drive on aimlessly, just enjoying the nature & the weather!!!
– To sit and do nothing except watching the sun setting on the sea…
– To build sand castles and nakli chairs for everyone to sit on…
– To see your little one going crazily mad, laughing, shouting and enjoying the sea!!!!
– So that you can use that swimming costume….
– For some adventure, perheps!!
– For music by the beach!!!
Do you need any more reason?!?!